We believe industry affiliations and continuing education are the cornerstone to exceptional client service.
ASSOCIATIONS AND ORGANIZATIONS
The Fessler Agency, Inc. is a member of the following:
- Florida Association of Heath Underwriters
- Florida Association of Insurance Agents (FAIA)
- Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America (IIAA)
- National Association of Health Underwriters
- National Association of Insurance Women (NAIW)
- Tampa Bay Association of Health Underwriters
Why We Hold Non-Resident Licenses
If your business takes you out of the state of Florida we want to make sure you are properly protected. We hold Agency and Agent licenses in many states throughout our country. When your business takes you to a different state, know we have you covered.
Contact us for a current listing of states we are licensed in.
Our associates actively pursue professional development. The majority of our associates hold or are pursuing advanced professional designations.
|AAI||Accredited Advisor in Insurance|
|AAM||Associate in Automation Management|
|ACSR||Accredited Customer Service Representative|
|CEBS||Certified Employee Benefit Specialist|
|CIC||Certified Insurance Counselor|
|CISR||Certified Insurance Service Representative|
|CPIA||Certified Professional Insurance Agent|
|CPIW||Certified Professional Insurance Woman|
|GBA||Group Benefits Associate|
|PCSR||Professional Customer Service Representative|
Information We Want You To Know
- Humana Vitality-you no longer need to sync!
- Commercial Hurricane Checklist
- What construction features can offer a discount on homeowners insurance?
- How to protect your home during storm season
- Got A Teen Driver? Now You Can Worry Less.
- A Smart Way to Protect Your Family What’s a PUP?
- Contractors Pollution Liability. Why you need it.
- Health Care Reform Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA)
- Security & Privacy Liability Coverage
- Does Flooding Seem Unpredictable?
Quick Links For You
Federal Aid Programs for the State of Florida
|A.M. Best Company
The insurance information source
|National Hurricane Center
Lack of hurricane awareness and preparation are common threads among all major hurricane disasters.
|Federal Alliance for Safe Homes
Strengthening homes and safeguarding families
|FL Department of Financial Services
Understanding Coverage and the Insurance Library. The Insurance Library is a collection of details about almost every line of insurance.
What matters is who stands with you at claim time.