Insurance Coverage Tailored to Your Business Needs
Our ability to understand our client’s need is best reflected in our specialization in the commercial and industrial fields. We present coverage alternatives and solutions tailored to your business requirements and evaluate your insurance regularly to see that it keeps up with your changing needs. If bonding is required, we supply fidelity and surety placements.
When your insurance program is designed to meet your needs, you can focus on your business.
- Specialized Business Packages
- Commercial Property
- Equipment Breakdown
- General Liability
- Equipment and Inland Marine Coverage
- Ocean Cargo/Warehouse
- Boiler & Machinery
- Business Automobile
- Workers Compensation
- Professional Liability
- Directors & Officers
- Commercial Excess Liability
- Builders Risk
- Surety & Fidelity Bonds
- Hotel Pro
Carriers We Represent
Direct Reporting Claim Numbers
|Bridgefield, Florida Retail (Summit)||800.762.7811|
|Deep South (Praetorian)||800.802.5246|
We make time to know your business
Your account team completes a through risk-management review. We analyze exposures, drawing on the expertise of other Fessler professionals. We research your loss histories; reducing hazards through sound loss control measures, and develop options for both coverage’s and funding of the insurance program.
- Assess your company’s safety culture
- Provide a comprehensive safety program analysis
- Assess your risk control and loss preventative procedures
- Review your employment practices
Using currently valued 5-year claim history, we review claims management and reserves and review your workers compensation experiences modifier calculation.
Marketing Negotiations with Insurance Carriers
Our task is to represent your needs in such a thorough fashion that underwriters desire your risk and are willing to provide a competitive price to obtain it. We market your account to only A-rated carriers with the goal of delivering the best protection for the best price.
Claims Analysis and Assistance
A dedicated claim specialist is assigned to your account to monitor and track your claims. This ensures your claims are properly monitored. This process can discover any claim inefficiencies which lead to lower claim costs for you.
Education & Knowledge Sharing
We update you on developments in the insurance industry through our personal meetings with you, regular reports, newsletters and seminars
Insurance Program Design Analysis
- Analysis of coverages, costs and retention levels .
- We establish Stay at Work programs at your workplace. By keeping claims to medical- only 30% of the claim is counted in calculating your experience mod factor.
- We create a known program that makes all employees aware that fraud will not be tolerated.
Recommendations and Action Plan
We will provide you with our recommendations and suggested risk management plan.